First Year Entry (General entrance requirement):
- Chinese language: Level 3 or above; and
- English language: Level 3 or above; and
- Mathematics: Level 2 or above; and
- Liberal Studies: Level 2 or above; and
- One elective subject: Level 2 or above.
- Applicants who are taking/ have taken any locally accredited Associated Degree/ Higher Diploma should have completed the first year’s study with a GPA of 2.5. (out of 4.0 scale) or above.
- Applicants who are obtaining/ have obtained any locally accredited Associated Degree/ Higher Diploma should have completed the first year’s study with a GPA of 2.5 (out of a 4.0 scale) or above.
JEE (GaoKao) Applicants
- Second-class (Erben) or above
- An overall score of at least 24 points.
- Applicants should have Grade E or above in at least 2 A-level subjects (excluding Chinese). Two AS subjects are considered to be equivalent to one A-level subject. The same subject will not be counted at both the A-level and AS-level.
Second Year Entry (General entrance requirement):
- Final year students and graduates of locally accredited Associated Degree or Higher Diploma programmes in relevant disciplines from institution in Hong Kong.
- Other equivalent academic qualifications (subject to the approval by HKSYU)
- For more information, please visit the website of University Admission Office: https://uao.hksyu.edu/en/home